“It occurs once a year, bringing together the best minds of consulting, provider, technology, and other suppliers of the home health and hospice industries for a thoughtful and intense discussion of the most relevant issues and challenges we face. You simply cannot afford to miss it.”
Walter W. Borginis III, Visiting Nurse Association of Philadelphia
The 2018 Financial Management Conference
The Financial Management Conference brings you a unique focus on innovative insights and education, as well as tested strategies for improving the financial performance of your home health agency. If your focus is financial management in home care or hospice, join us and share strategies and resources with the top executives and thinkers in our industry.
The Financial Management Conference features:
- 20 in-depth education sessions
- Panel discussions with industry leaders
- Networking opportunities with key colleagues
- The latest policy and regulatory information from NAHC staff
NAHC insiders will answer critical questions:
- How will trillions of dollars in proposed cuts to Medicare and Medicaid affect home health and hospice?
- Is regulatory relief coming to home health and hospice?
- Your own questions at the Financial Manager Open Forum
Classroom sessions will drill down into key topics, including:
- Surviving a home health or hospice audit
- Value-based purchasing and star ratings
- Payment reform (HHGM and Unified Post-Acute)
- Revenue cycle management for home health and hospice
Cutting-edge solutions at the Expo:
- 70 home care & hospice vendors, many focused on home health agency finances
- Nine hours of expo, with 6.5 hours dedicated to your potential partners
And plenty of time to network with colleagues, faculty and solution providers!